Friday, January 8, 2010

Roll Tide! National Champs! Got 13!

Bama Wins National Championship!!! Woo hoo!!!

My den with my banner I made for the game.

Roll Tide! Boy being out of school today AND knowing our Bama boys pulled it out--um--good stuff! Crimson Tide has rolled all over Texas! Roll Tide Roll! Pictured are my friends, l-r- Taylor Howell, Russ, Larry Howell, Michael Daniel, Steve Guy, Front- Marsha Howell, Amy Daniel, Tina Guy and me.Michael, Tina, Steve and Russ pulling Bama in for a win at Michael and Amy's last night.Here's Amy. She's in her game shirt and jeans and that's HER chair behind her. We all have our good luck seats and nobody gets to get in them when Bama plays and we're there watching it! Parker and Houston are playing their fav XBox 360 in Houston's room after watching the game at our house. I couldn't get them to pose in our group picture.

Evan and Zack came over to the Daniel's after the big win to see all of us. Below are Taylor Howell, Zack, and Evan.

Russ and Michael celebrating after the big win. Now these are two loyal Bama fans! I've enjoyed being with Michael, Amy and Houston through football season so much. It's been something I've looked forward to every week. I can't wait for the next season...and I've really never felt like this before! I don't know.. I guess just being a girl and all...but now...I'm hooked. I want the boys and Russ and I to meet Mark Ingram and Coach Saban so bad!! Hmm....let's see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment