Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Back!

Just got in from the beach (at 2:00 a.m. this morning) and it was a great trip. The weather was perfect and the boys behaved themselves! Whew, with 5 teens tagging along in a one bedroom, one bath condo...I was wondering how it was going to turn out. But, it turned out just perfect with everyone getting along and having fun. Russ had his birthday yesterday chillin' under the umbrella on the beach. How lucky is he? He loved every minute and said he had a perfect day. I didn't even look at my scrapbooking magazine the whole time! To be honest, my mind was preoccupied with taking family beach pictures. See, my boys just hate to do this. Why? I don't know. I guess it's the thing about wearing the white shirt and khaki shorts ( which doesn't sound too off key to me...hmm....). Anyway we made the pics on the last evening after lots of grumbling and they turned out well.
Time to go wash and get these boys ready to play a summer baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment